Friday, October 25, 2013

The 365 Praise Project: A Praise A Day for Positive Parenting - #11/365

#11/365


"Mommy went for her chiropractic treatment today for sore shoulders and neck in the morning and left her sleeping angel with her grandparents. According to popo, baby girl woke up and walked out into the living room on her own to look for goong goong and popo with a smiley face. No fuss that mommy wasn't around when she awoke. Good job for being such an independent girl, my little darling."

Lazy mommy hasn't capture any pictures for yesterday and today but the above picture (taken only a few days ago) depicts how grown up my little munchkin has become. Doesn't she look oh-so-demure in this pic?lol.

Anyway, I've been nursing a sore shoulder and neck this past week, think it must really be something to do with the quality of my bed or mattress. It's an old mattress left on by the previous owner and I was too lazy to go change it into a new mattress, so I guess I'm now paying for it. Perhaps it's time to throw out the old and bring in the new? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment