#24/365
"Mommy had her chiropractic session today for her knee problem and had to bring Little Miss Almost 2 along cos' all the 'babysitters' have gone back to Malaysia. Little Miss was playing happily with her toys, when the doctor came in and made mommy lie down on the treatment bed. Upon seeing mommy getting her adjustments and acupuncture, bubba started crying so loud (and out of control) as if the doctor was trying to slaughter mommy! She stood tiptoe next to my head, begging me to come down. It was such a hilarious (I'm mean I know) but touching scene. Once I was finished with my treatment, I went to pick her up and explained to her that mommy's A-okay and I wasn't leaving her. She calmed down and stared at the doctor (for trying to hurt her mommy), it really was such a funny sight. The kind doctor then rewarded Little Miss's love for mommy with an awesome sticker. Now I know just how much my daughter loves me, at least she is protective of me (or maybe she's just protective of her milk source). lol. <3"
No comments:
Post a Comment