Sunday, March 18, 2012

Almost 4MO!

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog. With Leann keeping me occupied almost 24/7, I've got a very good excuse to slack when it comes to blogging, I suppose. :)

Anyways, much has happened over the past few weeks. Bubba has since learned how to fall asleep on her own during her daytime naps, but still needs us to help her out during the night. But I'm not complaining, in fact i'm really proud of her. I never taught her to self sleep before so you could imagine the surprise I had when she fell asleep on her own for the first time! At first, I thought she was probably so playful but overtired that she dozed off, but then it happened again the next day and the next day, so I'm taking it as she's growing up and learning things on her own now. So proud of my little bubba.

Date: 13 March 2012
Time: 10am
Milestone: Fell asleep on her own on the playmat.

The other thing that happened was the beginning of the teething monster. Poor little bubba has been real cranky these couple of days and my nipples have been getting some bite time lately. Hopefuly she'll pass thru this stage without much hassle. It breaks my heart to see her crying and biting her fingers/ teething toys to ease the discomfort...

Oh, and for the record:

Date: 18 March 2012
Time: 8pm
Milestone: slept till 3am!!!! 7 hours in one go! Yippee!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment