Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The darnest thing!

Dearest baby Leann,

Words can't describe how I felt this morning when I woke up... to find you kicking my ribs out! lol. Oh baby, baby, how I miss your little flutters. But then again, when I remind myself how much you've grown and how strong your kicks and punches have become, it makes me proud and blessed to be a mother.

You know, they say kids say the darnest things, but I think, unborn babies do the darnest things! This morning, I so vaguely remember dreaming about you squirming and twirling inside mommy, and then out of the sudden, I get a huge kick that woke me up. It was only then I realized that I wasn't actually dreaming about the movements, you were actually telling mommy to 'roll the hell to the other side cos' you're squashing me!' for quite sometime, just that mommy was so 'pigged-out' that I thought I was dreaming.

Or maybe, just maybe you knew today was Daddy's birthday and you wanted mommy to wake up so that you could give Daddy'O a birthday hi-5? (Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DADDY! Bunny girl loves you!)

I couldn't help but laugh and feel so connected to you, my little precious. One of the things that I'm sure I'll miss most when you come out, would be your little kicks. =)

It's getting late now. Sleep tight, my little one. Hopefully mommy won't be so inconsiderate tonight and will be more responsive to your kicks.


Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment