1. I've learnt that it's okay to feel that your baby girl is the most important thing in the whole wide world, but don't expect everyone else to think the same way.
2. I've learnt that it's okay to want to lean on your partner and cry it out just because you feel overwhelmed by everything. And you know you truly have an amazing husband. :)
3. I've learnt that it's good to learn how to let go when things don't go according to plan with the baby.
4. I've learnt that there's no really right or wrong in how you want to bring up your kids. No matter what other people tell you or how their suggestions tend to affect your confidence in bringing up your child, if you think it's right then, just 'screw them', stop listening and carry on with what you're doing.
5. I've learnt that it's not easy having too many people in the same household after you've just had your baby and all you want to do is spend some time to get to know your little sunshine. You just have to bear with it.
6. I've learnt that life is suddenly more meaningful. Especially when your little precious smiles to greet you every morning and that your husbands rushes to her when she's hungry so that you can rest for that extra 5 minutes before you need to feed her for the umpteen time.
7. I've learnt not to worry too much because the baby apparently has no memories whatsoever of their first 2 years of life. So you may have made slight mistakes that caused her to cry, but she'll forget it soon enough and still shower you with heart-melting smiles every morning.
8. I've learnt that I'm not a superwoman and that it's okay to admit that you need help sometimes.
9. I've learnt that I will get better everyday and my baby girl is going to turn out just fine because I believe that both my husband and I are good parents.
10. I've learnt that next to the husband, your mom is the other most important person to have after you've had your baby.
Finally, I've learnt that it's totally okay to want to stare at your little one the whole day and cuddle them every second because before you know it, they'd be running around and moving out of the house with a family of their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment